A modern conventional lightning protection system allows “non-roof-penetrating” (NRP) installation via specially-designed components and the application of a strong structural adhesive.
LPI is pleased to launch its new range of NRP conventional lightning protection products. It has partnered with ECLE, a high-quality component manufacturer from the USA which specilises in conventional lightning protection applications. All products have been engineered to maximise versatility and appearance without compromising mechanical strength or electrical performance when handling lightning strikes.
Features and advantages:
- Compliance with AS 1768, IEC 62305, IEC 62561, NFPA 780 and UL96
- UL-approved woven conductor
- NRP design avoids potential water ingress into structures over time
- Quality materials with excellent corrosion resistance
- Lowers the cost of installations by 50-70%