Introducing LPI’s patented Bluetooth surge protection range of products. A state-of-the-art circuit designed to meet the latest IEC requirements combined with Bluetooth 4.1 low-power communication for cost-effective remote monitoring.
- App-based operation removes the need for switchboards to be opened manually when undertaking maintenance checks for surge protection purposes
- The App-based operation allows for maintenance checks to be undertaken remotely by non-technical personnel
- Plug and base assembly for easy installation and maintenance
- Alarm Interface Modules (AIM) allow for standalone or integrated communication
- High performance surge protector for Class II applications
- Thermal and short-circuit disconnect
- 50 kA surge rating capacity
- Bluetooth 4.1 communication provides feedback on critical operating elements
- Memory retention of the latest values stored in the SPD module
- Easy pairing and interrogation of SPD for quick and simple diagnostics
- Integrated surge counter in each module
- Individual device identifier tag
- Instant status indication for each module
Download LPI’s SPD APP here to start communicating with your SST150B modules.